We are always looking for additions to our tight-knit team of dedicated recruiters, sales people, administrators, and interns. We offer a variety of assignments and full-time opportunities. If you have passion, knowledge, and enthusiasm to bring to the table, we have a place for you.
CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES ARE LISTED BELOW
Date to Posted: Immediate
Sharp Decisions, Inc. has an opening for an Inside Sales-Lead Specialist. This position will be located in our headquarters in NYC.
Please submit all resumes to email@example.com.
The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales leads to support the Sales Directors This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, LinkedIn and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the Sharp Decisions, Inc. V.E.T.S solution and identify appropriate decision makers within the target market
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Conduct a needs analysis and identify prospects’ pain points to determine how the V.E.T.S solution will speak to those needs
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and following up in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Work with the CEO and Sales Directors to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals
- Manage data for new and prospective clients, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards
- Proactively contact prospects (50+ calls and emails per day)
- Prepare Marketing campaigns to drive new leads
- Conduct research on target companies and verticals
- Meet or exceed monthly targets: meetings set, meetings attended, quality percentage, opportunities, sales
- Deliver weekly reports on call activity, lead, and opportunity generation
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field
- 1-3 year’s telemarketing and/or inside sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
- Proven track record of strong client relationships
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent understanding of digital media including practices
- Proficient in LinkedIn research and contact strategies
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, plus Google Docs and Drop box)
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
To apply for an open position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Sharp Decisions, Inc. provides Information Technology and Financial Operations personnel and consulting services to government and commercial clients throughout the United States and around the world. Founded in 1990, we’ve built an impressive client list through our dedication to maintaining strong relationships with existing customers, while strategically forming new alliances.
Our clients turn to us again and again because we provide highly skilled personnel, coupled with a management team that is committed to excellent customer service. Over the years this commitment has earned us numerous awards and, most importantly, repeat business.
Our position as a Certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise and an Approved Vendor for government agencies is a powerful business tool and competitive advantage. We actively seek out the partnerships with other MWBEs to add value for government agencies, while satisfying their diversity program requirements.
With locations across the United States and globally, Sharp Decisions stands at the ready to serve your consulting, project management, and staffing needs wherever and whenever they may be.